Facilities & Incentives
Required Documents The application for Duty Draw-back must be submitted within a year of the export date. The application must include the completed form, given in Appendix – 25, along with all the original documents relating to
- a) Custom declaration form for the import of raw materials (Aayaat Pragyapan Patra)
- b) Receipt of the duty payment
- c) Calculation of the raw material uses
- d) Sales invoice
- e) Certificate of receipt of payment
- f) Copy of the agreement with the buyer
The duty draw-back facility is also available if the industry sales its products within Nepal in convertible foreign currency. The duty draw-back facility will not be available if the industry does not apply for the same within a year of the date of export or deemed export.
The industry in order to avail Bonded warehouse facility must apply to the Department of Custom along with the following documents:
- a) Company registration certificate
- b) Memorandum and Articles of Association
- c) Industry registration certificate
- d) L/C copy for input of raw materials
- e) Lease contract if the building for industry is on rent and land registration certificate if company owns the land.
- f) Recommendation from Garment Association if the industry is a garment unit.
- g) Bank guarantee